This guy hires a truck and then hires backpackers!

A two hour job turned into a 6 hour job and they threatened to lock our stuff in the van until the extra two hour period (which hadn't been worked yet) was paid for in full.

The owner Chris made my girlfriend cry over the phone and when I the staff were confronted about the time blow out they explained that they were just backpackers and to their credit they were doing the best they could.

The way the matter was dealt with after the move was even worse. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Riverbank Removals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Riverbank Removals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Riverbank Removals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Riverbank Removals?

Comments

Cubesmart - Rate increase right after they lured me in w/promotional pricing Cubesmart "I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Extra Space Storage - Not allowing customers Gate access: Extra Space Storage "...When I arrived at 2:00 pm on Friday 8/25 one day before the storm was expected to hit the Houston area, this facility had a sign up that stated we..." Read more All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more